1. Stock Brokers can accept securities as margin from clients only by way
of pledge in the depository system w.e.f. September 1, 2020.
2. Update your mobile number & email Id with your stock broker/depository
participant and receive OTP directly from depository on your email id and/or mobile
number to create pledge.
3. Pay 20% upfront margin of the transaction value to trade in cash market
4. Investors may please refer to the Exchange's Frequently Asked Questions
(FAQs) issued vide circular reference NSE/INSP/45191 dated July 31, 2020 and NSE/INSP/45534
dated August 31, 2020 and other guidelines issued from time to time in this regard.
5. Check your Securities /MF/ Bonds in the consolidated account statement
issued by NSDL/CDSL every month.
Copyrights @ 2015 C AUM Capital Mkt. Pvt. Ltd. All Rights Reserved
Designed , Developed & Content Powered by ●●●
Fintech Pvt. Ltd.
AUM Capital Market Pvt Ltd :SEBI Single Registration Number : INZ000185431 [ NSE
: CM, FO, CD , BSE CM, FO , CD, MCX(COMMODITY), NSE & BSE COMMODITY, Registered
Member Code: 12764 (NSE), 3180(BSE), 56505 (MCX). AMFI ARN. No. 64606 Depository
Participant : NSDL : DP Id: IN304211, CDSL: SEBI Registration no. : IN-DP-CDSL-479-2008
DP Id: 12057800. Research Analyst SEBI Registration no.: INH300002423 CIN: U67120WB2005PTC103417
FOR ANY GRIEVANCE OR INVESTOR COMPLAINT, PLEASE MAIL US AT firstname.lastname@example.org
Aum Capital Market Pvt. Ltd. is a distributor of Mutual Fund & IPOs.Investment
in Securities is subject to market risk.